Paper abstracts should be submitted online by using AbstractAgent information system via the website (http://ivekkongre.com/). Papers can be submitted in the form of Posters or Oral presentations. Paper abstracts submitted via e-mail and postmail independent of the system shall not be accepted. Since the ones accepted shall be published as received the abstracts submitted via internet should be paid attention in terms of typing errors. Deadline for submission is 26 March 2017. Language of the congress is both Turkish and English thus participants may prepare and present their abstracts in any of these languages.
Oral/Poster Notification Headings
- Analytical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Botany (Ethnobotany)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Bioengineering and Genetics
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Pharmaceutical Technology and Biopharmaceuticals
- History of pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Toxicology
- Pharmacy Applications
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Ethics in Pharmacy
- Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmacognosy and Phytotherapy
- Language of the congress is both Turkish and English thus papers may prepared and presented in any of these languages
- Abstracts shall be compiled via online paper abstracts system.
- Academic title should not be used in writers’ names.
- The abstract should not exceed 400 words.
- Names and addresses of the institutions where the authors work must be specified.
- i.e: Xxxx University, Faculty of Medicine, Xxxx Department, City
- In case abbrevations are used within the abstract, the abbrevation should be written in full in the paranthesis.
- Key words can be maximum 5.
- Resources should be indicated in brcakets in the text (maximum 5 resources) and each of the resource should be included in the part “Resources” as per specified rules.
For article: Surname of the author, first letter of author’s name, full name of the journal or if available the abbrevation (in italics), volüme number, page numbers, publication date.
For book: Surname of the author, first letter of author’s name, full name of the journal, page or chapter number, Publisher, place of publication, publication date
For thesis: Surname of the author, first letter of author’s name, "full name of the thesis" (in cotation and italics), university where the thesis is drafted, place of publication of the thesis, publication date
- And Project support should be indicated.
- If you are going to be using the online information modüle for the first time, please register in the system as “New User”.
-Following your registry explanations on the pages shall guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Following the submission of your abstract please keep the consent mail that will reach your mailbox.
- Bildirinizle ilgili tüm değerlendirme sürecini e-posta ve parolanızla sistem üzerinden takip edebilirsiniz. You may follow the evaluation process regarding your paper via the system with your e-mail and password.
- For technical support or questions related to submission:
LookUs Bilişim Hizmetleri Ltd.
Tel: (0216) 372 66 44
Resources typing sample:
Şenkardeş S., Kaushik-Basu N., Durmaz İ., Manvar D., Basu A., Atalay R., Küçükgüzel ŞG, Eur J Med Chem. 108, 301-308, 2016.
Gürsoy, AZ (Ed), “Kontrollü Salım Sistemleri” Kontrollü Salım Sistemleri Derneği, Elma Bilgisayar Basım ve Ambalaj San. Tic. , 2. baskı, İstanbul, (2013).
Kepekçi, ŞE.,“Memantinin Tayini İçin Yeni Bir Yüksek Performanslı Sıvı Kromatografisi Yöntemi”, Sağlık Bilimleri Enstitüsü, İstanbul Univ., İstanbul, 2007.